“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Thursday 24 November 2011

Beautiful

Have a look at the picture above.

This is the view from my head office window at about 5pm.

A clear view of Mount Fuji in a gorgeous sunset.

I love sunsets - they always make me think. I love watching the shapes the clouds make and all the gorgeous colours in the sky. So pretty.

When I find the time, I'm gonna create an album of all my favourite sunsets. LOL - chance would be a fine thing!

After I finished work today, I got on the train to go home. When I got back to Shinjuku station, I suddenly had this overwhelming craving for kaiten sushi. I can't even remember the last time that I ate it - I work so close to Tsukiji that I've developed a taste for really awesome sushi. I never really bother with kaiten sushi anymore.

But I couldn't control this. I did all I could but to run!! I got in, plunked my arse down, and was pulling plates off that belt before I could even get my chopsticks and pour myself a cup of tea.

Back in Kyushu I used to go to kaiten sushi a lot. It was much cheaper over there too! I remember that I hit a record of 18 plates. But today, I only had 6...and it still came to nearly 1000yen! DOH! But at least I satisfied the craving. It was so, so strong. Weird.

Enjoy the sunset people!

xoxo

No comments: