“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Sunday 27 November 2011

How Long?!

8 hours of sleep last night!!!!

GET IN!!!!

It might not sound like a big deal for a lot of people, but for me, 8 hours of QUALITY sleep NEVER happens.

I normally only get between 4-6.

Having that hangover all day yesterday definitely helped. I was in bed and knocked out by midngiht and then up at 8am feeling great. OK, well not feeling great but not feeling like crap - like I do every morning I wake up.

It's only 5pm and I'm feeling kinda knackered. It must be all this sitting on my arse watching ANTM! LOL!

xoxo

No comments: