“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Wednesday 16 November 2011

Lazyitus

It's my day off and I have a severe case of lazyitus.

I feel great after hitting the gym this morning and now I'm back home, I just can't be arsed to do anything.

I have a humungous pile of washing and my books are screaming at me to be opened and studied. After all, it's only a matter of weeks until the JLPT now.

But I don't wanna do anything. After all the stress that I've had over the past few weeks, I just wanna kick back and relax. Not sure I'll be able to though, with all these stuff going on in my head.

I'll watch ANTM and then decide! HAHA!

xoxo

No comments: