“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Tuesday 29 November 2011

Trust Yourself

A woman's intuition is a very powerful thing.

When someone told me a potentially good piece of news last week, I didn't really believe it. I don't like to jinx things and felt a little annoyed that that person had told me.....just because I thought he was going to jinx it.

But I allowed myself to believe that it was true....and then today comes around and I find out that it's not. I knew it!!!

I annoyed at that person for jinxing me and I'm more annoyed at myself for allowing that person to make me think that something I knew wouldn't happen would happen.

It's always worse because when it doesn't work out like that, then you just feel disappointed, but if that person hadn't of said anything, then I would have been none the wiser.

Lesson learned.

xoxo

No comments: