“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Thursday 10 November 2011

Percy Pigs!!!!!

LOL!

I went out for dinner and drinks with my girl last night. She recently went to HK....and you know what that means....

MARKS AND SPENCER!!!!!

And you know what that means.....

PERCY PIGS!!!!

God I love those things. I'd forgotten about them this morning actually and while I was trying to work out whether I had a hangover or not, I suddenly remembered, jumped outta bed and ripped that packet open!

LOL!

I'm actually really impressed that I haven't polished off the whole bag already! I'm going to see if I can make them last for a day. Anything longer than that is just way to realsitic.

Had a super fantabulous time last night. You know I've been really sad about my girls leaving this year so I've kinda held back from getting too close to this one. But she told me yesterday that it looks like she's gonna be in town for another couple of years! \(^0^)/ That definitely makes a difference.

It has been so nught over the last few days not having to get up at 5am. I was up at 10.30 this morning. 10.30!!!!! That was definitely helped by how much wine we knocked back last night but this is the first day in a really long time that I have woken up in my own bed and haven't had to set an alarm.

Fantabulous.

The downside is that I still have to go into work later and that leaves me with such little time to do all this stuff that I need to do.

So it's off to the dry cleaner's for me!

xoxo

No comments: