“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Wednesday 16 November 2011

It's All In The Stars!!

OK, so I'm not one of those people who die hard live my life by the stars, but I do read my horoscope everyday.

Why?

I'm not sure. Obviously I love reading all the good stuff but I ignore all the bad stuff and palm it off as a complete load of rubbiish.

LOL - I'm sure I'm not the only one!

I always read it in the morning and then again at the end of the day - again, I don't know why - it's just something I've gotten into. 

For the last 8 days, my horoscope has been 100% DEAD ON. No joke. Everything that was written in it matches exactly what's going on right now, from recent conflicts with superiors to new love interests. It's been written down to a tee.

Weird, right? I'm not saying that it's gonna be like that every day from here on in but it is fun to read! And I'm thinking that there has been a pattern of advice in there over the last week or so, that maybe I should just give in and listen to the stars!! HAHA! 

Can't hurt, right? I mean, what's the worst that can happen? 

And on that note, I'm getting ready to go to the gym. First time in......how many months!? It's been that long, I'm not even sure! But now that I don't have a Japanese lesson to go to afterwards, I can take my sweet time and chill out in the sauna for a bit. Nice. 

xoxo

No comments: