“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Sunday 27 November 2011

How Long?!

And this time I'm not talking about sleep....

...I'm talking about my hair!!!

I normally wash my hair in the morning and then rock up to work with it soaking wet - ready to let it dry naturally into my waves.

But man, the mornings are getting so ridiculously cold - I don't want ice forming on my head!!! 

So I washed my hair tonight and blowed it out.

DAMN!!! It's halfway down my back!!! I've been waiting for my hair to be this long for ages and even though it grows quickly, I always end up cutting it too often. This year, I've limited it to every 3.5 months and at that time, I only have an inch cut off.

It's certainly paid off!!

Now I just need it to be this long when it's naturally wavy!!! And when that happens, I'm gonna be shaking it all over the joint like B!!!


HAHA!!


Night loveys!


xoxo

No comments: