“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Friday 4 November 2011

One Month To Go!

It's exactly one month until I take the JLPT.

Time to see if the thousands of pounds I've spent on Japanese classes this year is going to pay off.

The stress of studying is definitely taking it's toll - bad skin, grey hair - I've had a couple of people mention recently how white I'm looking!!! I had a good look in the mirror today and I have officially lost all the tan from the summer from my face. Luckily the rest of my body is still holding onto it! LOL!

The crappy bit about that is that I won't be getting any beach time until February. Noooo!!! The other problem with that is that I might have to dye my hair lighter. I can only rock this dyed black hair when my skin is darker otherwise not only will I end up looking like a goth, but I'll be looking like a deathly sick one as well!

Not cool.

xoxo

No comments: