“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Sunday 13 November 2011

Seriously?!

I got my test voucher for the JLPT this weekend. 

Despite getting my application in super early, I still have to trek it up to Saitama to sit the test.

Not impressed!!! I was hoping to get a uni in Tokyo!! Obviously hoping for Shinjuku-ku, but even west would have been good!

Course not. I'm not that lucky.

*sigh*

It would be so nice if just for ONCE, something would go my way.

I always try not to hate on those who have everything fall into their lap while I have to work my arse off for everything. And the reason is because one day, I believe that I may just get that lucky break.

LOL - that certainly ain't happening any time soon!

Back to the grind.

xoxo

No comments: