“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Thursday 8 January 2009

あけましておめでとうございます!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

I got back to Japan last night.

It's so damn cold here! I didn't even have a jacket so the trip back to my house was very painful.

Once again, the post holiday blues have struck.

HARD.

I don't want to be back here. I just want to travel.

Cambodia was absolutely incredible. Easily the highlight of my trip. So many things had to be changed because of flights being full and stuff. So I didn't make it to Laos, which was really disappointing! Byt he time I was able to get a flight, it meant that I would only have 2 days there, so I decided it wasn't worth it and went back to Thailand instead.

So much to tell and so many photos!!!

I'll do it bit by bit! Right now I have to do some washing and lesson prep for this afternoon's classes.

HOW badly can't I be arsed!!!!


No comments: