“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Sunday 18 January 2009

Bye Bye Blonde

I'm back to brunette.

I went to the hairdresser yesterday. Admittedly it's not as dark as I thought I was gonna go but it's dark.

I was there from 5pm until like 9.45pm.

There was a disaster.

So I decided I wanted to have a pretty dark brown all over and then highlights a couple of shades lighter.

It took like over two hours just to put all the colour on.

And then after my hair had been washed, I looked in the mirror and my highlights were bright yellow and my roots were RED.

I could not hide my shock.

So I had to have a dark tint put over it which darken the rest of my hair. Now it's like a ashy borwn (looks nicer than it sounds) with honey blonde highlights.

People are saying it still looks light, but the ends of my hair were like soooo blonde before, it looks so dark to me.

But I've decided to go a bit darker, so next time I'm gonna have lowlights. No more bleach this year! Not until I can cut off the crap ends at least. My hair is so damaged.

So back to brunette!

I'll post some pics of it when I can be arsed to take them!

xx

No comments: