“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Sunday 18 January 2009

Girl's Night Out

I had a wicked girl's night out last night.

We started in this really cute wine bar.

Polished off a bottle of Rose (which was absolutely delicious) and then a bottle of Chardonnay.

Then we went to our usual spot and had some cocktails.

Then we decided to hit up the karaoke joint and sang our lil hearts out while drinking beer continuosly for 2 hours.

It was awesome.

I didn't realised how rat arsed I was until after the karaoke and I couldn't walk straight.

The beer finished me off.

There was a lot of scandal.

But that's not my story to tell!!

LOL!

Thanks ladies

xx

No comments: