“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Sunday 25 January 2009

Weekends...

....seriously go way to fast.

I had to drive into Fukuoka last night because I missed my bus.

And I had a great night!!

Although, I am feeling really tired today. I didn't get in until about 8ish and even then I probably didn't get to sleep until about 10am.

Tired.

And now I really can't be arsed to do my lesson prep for tomorrow. So I don't think I will!!

No, it's not bad - it can easily be changed to something else!! Something that doesn't need any prep at all.

Last night I had a right ol' boogie with my girl. And even though there were some complete jackasses in the club, we still managed to have a good time.

Why do people wear dark sunglasses in a club?!

YOU DO NOT LOOK COOL!!!

It was bad enough seeing that. Then I spotted this guy who was wearing sunglasses and had tippexed 'SUPER MARIO' on the lenses.

Seriously?!

No comments: