“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Wednesday 14 January 2009

未来

I've been thinking a lot recently about the future.

Kind of inevitable really - I find out in just over 2 weeks if I've got my transfer to Tokyo.

And if I haven't, I have one week to decide what to do.

やばい

I've already spoken to a couple of people about my 'plans'. But I realise now that I was just throwing ideas around and have come to realise that I'm just not really sure.

I'm getting bored of teaching full time. Nothing's happened - my classes are going great and I adore (some of them anyway!) the kids. But I'm thinking I want to leave on a high before I get to the point of hating my job.

I'm getting really impatient for the answer though. I can't make ANY decisions before I know where I stand with this transfer.

Bored.

Scared.

Emotionally effed up.


No comments: