“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Monday 26 January 2009

めっちゃ寒い!!!

Wow.

It is ridiculously cold today.

I felt so bad going into the classroom with my scarf and massive coat because the kids were sitting there, teeth chattering and knees knocking together, freezing their arses off.

But, despite the number of layers I was wearing, I was still freezing and shuffling from side to side, trying not to swear.

And even the staff room was freezing today. I wasn't looking forward to going home because I knew that my house was gonna be unbearable.

My Japanese class was cancelled so I went into town to have dinner with friends.

But now I'm back at home in my freezing apartment. Doh!

And it sucks because it gives me too much time to get worked up about Friday!

Double doh!!

No comments: