“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Thursday 22 January 2009

Yatta!!!

I have successfully managed to quit my evil 6nensei class.

And I have the full support of the principal.

HOW awesome is that!!

I had a meeting with him this morning, and he told me that I don't have to go to the classes and both the teachers have to apologise to me.

So the woman came out, head down and looking (rightly) embarrassed. She apologised, which I appreciated but at the same time, it was nothing new because I'd heard it before.

As for the guy, he spent the whole day avoiding me. I was walking towards him, he looked up, saw me and turned and walked the other way. If I was in the staff room, he wouldn't come in and when he did he kept his head down the whole time so I wouldn't be able to catch his eye.

Child!!!

No comments: