“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Monday 19 January 2009

Dancing Queen

So I was having a bit of a boogie in my apartment and then I started thinking about my nights out on holiday.

LOL!

All I can remember about this picture, is that that wig really smelt!!! I think it was when Beyonce came on and I just whipped it off the bartender's head!! Blinding night though! This was in Koh Samed...I think it may have been my last night on the island.

This was at a club in Bangkok called 'The Club'. Original!!!! I had just drunk like a whole cocktail bucket to myself and decided to get down to some house!!!!


I wonder who took this picture?!?! LOL! I was the only one on the dancefloor as well. HOW embarrassing!!!

Songs of the whole trip:

Akon - Right Now (Na Na Na)

Kardinal Offishall ft. Akon - Dangerous

These 2 songs were absolutely everywhere. And even though they got rinsed, I STILL love them!!

Right, that's it from me today.

Night.

xx

No comments: