“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Friday 16 January 2009

An Update

Just thought you might wanna know what the deal is with my problem school!!!

So my supervisor mailed me today to say that she told the head of the school what I'd said about the teachers and that he'd spoken to them.

And now I have a meeting with him on Monday.

I don't mind the head of this school - he's actually a really nice guy.

I asked my supervisor what he had said about the whole thing.

She said he was really upset.

Doh! I hate it when they pull that puppy look on you. And I like him as well.

But I'm standing my ground on this one!!

No comments: