“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Friday 16 January 2009

Spooked

Now I'm not one to roll straight out of bed and go online.

But that is exactly what I've just done.

Because I HAVE to write about my dream before I forget it.

I've already forgotten everything that happened before this one bit.

I was at my parent's house back in England.

I can't remember what we were preparing for....

I went upstairs into my room. Except there was nothing in it except for a bedside table and a lamp. Yet all the pictures and shelves were still on the walls.

I tried to move the chair and felt resistance. I pulled harder and the chair came off the ground but something was pulling it in the other direction.

Then I looked up and ghosts were floating around the room. As in ghosts shaped like Casper!!! LOL! Except they didn't look friendly!! HAHAHHAHAHA!

I screamed for help and for some reason kept trying to win the battle of tug the chair.

Then suddenly I was on the landing and my sister was at the bottom of the stairs. I was trying to explain to her that I'd seen ghosts.

(At this point the chair reappears in my hand!!!)

To prove it to her I throw the chair down the stairs directly towards her and it starts floating in the air. But she's just looking at it like it's completely normal.

Then one of my parents appear at the bottom of the stairs and the chair goes crashing to the ground. So I run, pick it up and try and throw it down the stairs again. But it just falls down. Whoever was standing there (I don't know if it was my mum or my dad) just shook their head and walked off.

I went back down the stairs and picked the chair up again. I threw it again. And it floated. Except this time there was a man sitting on it. I don't remember anything about him except that he had holes for eyes and was smiling and had no teeth.

Then my alarm went off.

I wonder what it means.....

No comments: