“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Wednesday 30 September 2009

11am and I have just woken up! Hehe!

It's not even that I went to bed THAT late...maybe about 1.40am? I was chatting to a friend on Skype. He was one of my bestest bestest friends when we were back in Kyushu and now he's back home and I moved and it's weird not talking to him! And because of the time difference I hadn't spoken to him for so long, and so much has happened - we had so much to catch up on!

And it was great! :-)

I am so pumped for this Paul Van Dyk gig on October 10th. Not only should it be awesome but I have 2 friends flying in from Kyushu for it and I am just so damn excited to see them! Not only that but I have some Saitama friends coming in, a friend who I haven't seen since I actually arrived here 2 years ago and another ex-JET who moved to Tokyo last year. So it's gonna be really cool to catch up with people and listen to good music and just have a mad dance!!!! Love being surrounded by my party people!!!! Kinda like a Bali renunion - minus a few people!

I hope I can get my lazy arse into gear today. Being unemployed is seriously dangerous!!! I cancelled my class yesterday. Why? Because not only could I just not be arsed, but them kids do my nut! I have a class later today which I intend to go to and I have prep to do for my classes tomorrow. *yawn*. But I'm hoping to hit up Azabu-juban today because there is a mammoth international supermarket there that I wanna go and take a look at before I decide to make an order on the ridiculously expensive flyingpig.com. That site is actually shit. I'm also looking at the Britishsupermarket.com for a few things as well...HP SAUCE BABY!!! Not that there's any decent bacon to go with it!

So yah, there are loads of things that I need to do today. And even though I've woken up late, I just feel so tired and lazy and just wanna spend all day in front of the TV!! But no, I won't do it. I will resist.

I'm off to make pancakes!

xx

No comments: