“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Tuesday 22 September 2009

Getting Old

Man, I seriously think that I'm getting old!

I was out all night last night and it has just killed me today!!!! It's not even that I got drunk and was dancing the night away. I just had a few drinks and then a mammoth karaoke session. But it's been a while since I've had to wait up for the first train.

That's still not even it. I haven't been sleeping very well and I think it's finally taking it's toll! Even now I'm still absolutely shattered and it's barely past 9pm!! Totally ready to go to bed!

I need to get the raver back in me!!! Especially as there is a massive gig in ageHa in a couple of weeks that I have friends flying in for!!!

Old woman!! LOL!!!

xx

No comments: