“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Wednesday 2 September 2009

Lazy Lazy

I have been so bad with this unpacking lark....again!

I just can't be arsed to do it.

That was what I was sposed to do today. But after an early morning skype session, I ended up falling asleep...till 2.45pm!!

WTF?!?! That is soooo unlike me! But I guess that was the sleep that I have been craving since I got back. But now it's like 7.30pm and I'm trying to unpack but I just keep stopping and doing something else online.

I have a job interview tomorrow. The other day I just went for it and applied for like 10 jobs. It paid off coz I did get a lot of responses back. I just have to fill out all these forms and then wait and see what happens! I'm liking the idea of having a flexi schedule more and more so I think I'm gonna go for a couple of part time jobs. Probably easier than trying to find a full time position in Tokyo anyway. But it's cool coz then I would still have free time. Might not be making as much money as before but that's OK.

Really happy today as well because I got to speak to my girl in Canada. Miss you like crazy!!!! I love having a good catch up and gossip with her because...well....essentially she's just like me! I don't have to watch what I say and I can be as graphic as I like! Hehe!

xx

No comments: