“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Sunday 27 September 2009

Catching Up

Man, it is so tiring having people to stay.

Like, it's great to have the company and to get out there and do stuff, but it's all taken it's toll on me.

I am soooo tired...lucky for me my job doesn't start until November so I can sleep as much as I like.

I was thinking today that it totally sucks when things don't work out the way that you expect them to. I think my problem with that is my expectations of certain things are too high, so when things don't work out as I think they should have done, I end up feeling a little disappointed. And sometimes it's hard to get back on track.

But when things don't happen the 'right' way, I guess you just have to get over it and move on.

So on that note, I am totally gonna catch up on all my TV shows and girly movies!

xx


No comments: