“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Friday 4 September 2009

Mozzies

I seem to wake up with a new bite every day! Where are they coming from?!

I'm totally gonna have to invest in one of those plug in repellent thingys aren't I?

Sometimes I really can't wait for the winter. I only say that because I hate bugs. The minute winter gets here, I'm gonna be bitching! And now that I'm in Tokyo, the winter is gonna be even harsher than it was in Kyushu! Doh!

I still haven't unpacked everything. I keep meaning to but I'm staying up late and getting up late and then just being lazy all day! I'm tired! But I'm heading up to Saitama tonight so I totally can't go back to sleep coz the night's starting early and I'll blatantly be late!

I WILL finish up this weekend though...DEFINITELY!

xx

No comments: