“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Monday 7 September 2009

X Factor

Now you all know me - I don't agree with reality TV shows.....

....UNLESS they are the types of shows that discover talent.

Like the X Factor. I mean, would anyone have even heard of Leona Lewis if she hadn't auditioned that day? Now she is the most successful reality TV star EVER. Good on her!

So the 6th series of the show started recently and I was just watching some of the auditions on youtube. The auditions make some of the best viewing!!! This is BY FAR the funniest audition so far this year:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzyznEewpio&feature=PlayList&p=iPSWjN5P6Vs

Check it out!!! I was absolutey WETTING myself watching this!!

Definitely a way to put a smile on your face on a Monday night!

Enjoy!!!

xx

No comments: