“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Sunday 27 September 2009

House

Season 6 has started with a cracking hour and a half special.

When they ended Season 5 with House going into a psychiatric hospital, I was skeptical. I think I was worried that they would start Season 6 with his return to the hospital, fully recovered, and that we would never see what happened to him.

So I was so chuffed to see that this first episode was based solely on his recovery. I LOVED it! It's good to see House of the other side for once, in that he is the patient. You know he is gonna be a pain in the arse, but he eventually gives in to the system once he sees that the big shot is always one step ahead of him, always outsmarting him. Makes a change, huh? So he makes his recovery the right way, and helps a couple of other patients along the way.

Yay to all these TV shows starting again! I've missed them!

xx

No comments: