“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Thursday 10 September 2009

Shiny And New

I bought a printer/scanner/copier today.

I realised that since I'm not gonna be at a school anymore (well, not yet anyway), I need to be able to print stuff off the net for my eikawa classes.

The fact that it has a scanner and copier is just a bonus.

Absolutely exhausted today. I got up at 7.30am to make sure that I had plenty of time to get to Minato-ku for this eikawa. The lesson went fine but I was so tired afterwards and had some stuff to do in town so I couldn't just come home and sleep.

I nearly finished my book on the train ride as well! But it was kinda a nice feeling to be up with the other workers and earning money. And I found out today that I will be getting a new student from next week...I think! A 3 year old boy who is apparently a genius. What the hell am I gonna do with all these kids who have native English levels already?! Man, this is gonna cost me!

I tried to join the gym today but I forgot that it was closed on a Thursday! Doh! I was planning on starting my classes tomorrow anyway, so I guess I could sign up and then work out straightaway. I've got a week to try and tone up at least a tiny bit!!

I cannot WAIT to get my buff body back! It's actually a little bit embarrassing to see the before and after pics and seeing how I've let myself go! I can't even blame it ALL on my foot. Well, I kinda can, but I could've been doing ab exercises at home - I'm just too lazy! Going to the gym worked well for me before - I hope it doesn't take me too long to get into all the classes that I wanna do. I couldn't never just launch into doing them all at once - I remember the first ever aqua class that I did. My arms were CANING for 2 days!! We'll see how it goes!

xx

No comments: