“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Friday 25 September 2009

The Decision....

....is made!

I have decided to take the job in Kanagawa.

I didn't hear anything about the drama job today - I mean, I told them I would need to know by today and they told me that it would be today at the EARLIEST that they could let me know. I still hadn't heard anything by 5pm so I went with the other position. I couldn't take the risk of ending up with nothing.

So yah, I have a new job! But it doesn't start until November. Not that I mind, because starting from next week, I am gonna hit up the gym HARDCORE. I have eaten so much fabulous crap this week..at the cost of gaining another kilo and a couple of spare tyres around my waist!

もうー

I can totally get back into shape (a little bit at least) within a month.

Plus, I will still have my substitute teaching to tide me over.

Here's to the last month of unemployment!

Cheers!

xx

No comments: