“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Sunday 6 September 2009

Music Music Music

Ahhhhhh....where would we be without music.

Seeing as I uffed up on my hard drive, I'm having to compile my iTunes library from scratch. Which is actually no problem at all seeing as I have a new fabulously powerful laptop and can download an album in an average of 3 minutes!!! SWEEEEET!

Latest addition is Pitbull's new one. What has happened to him?! So damn commercial now! And the song that he has currently released (I Know You Want Me) is so damn irritating but I can't stop listening to it!

And I have to say that Sean Paul's new album is growing on me...which is a surprise considering how much I hater 'So Fine' when I first heard it.

Now I need to start downloading all the albums that I lost when my iRiver broke!!! If I can remember what was on it!

xx

No comments: