“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Monday 7 September 2009

Double Standards

You know what yeh? It's so funny how none of the 'normal' rules apply in a gay club.

I went out with some friends last night to some gay joint in town - 1000yen nomihoudai for 2 hours - how could I say no?!?! And it's amazing because if a girl was to do some of the shocking things that I saw to a guy in a hetero club, then she would be a first class hooooooooooooooo!!!!! Yet, it's perfectly OK in a gay club.

Funny, ne?

Still had a fun night though. I do enjoy a bit of a Sunday night boogie. And Shinjuku is soooo close to my house. Well, I say that but coming off the subway line and trying to find the right exit is the biggest mission ever! It took me like 15 minutes to walk to the exit where my friend was waiting for me! Doh!

I'm enjoying my last few days of being unemployed....well, COMPLETELY unemployed. I have some eikawa work but it's my no means my 'job'. Hell, I'm not even sure that the work I have so far will even cover my rent! So I am still looking to see what's out there.

The search continues.

xx

No comments: