“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Monday 31 August 2009

Jet Lag

Is jet lag one or two words?

I could check online but I can't be arsed! That's how tired I am.

I slept through to 11am, got up at 12, and then went to bed again a few hours later. It's 5.30pm now and I've just gotten up.

I don't get why my jet lag is so bad this time. I'm normally really good travelling from West-East but I'm just exhausted. I was sposed to head out today to get a few things for my room and some food but it's been raining all day and I don't want to go out. Plus I'm too tired to.

I haven't even unpacked. But I've decided I'll unpack tonight, head out tomorrow and then hardcore get on the jobhunting from Wednesday. I'm allowed to take a break to get my body clock back into gear!!!

And it's great spending the day at home because I'm remembering how awesome my house is!! LOL!!

Really can't wait for you to visit!

xx

No comments: