“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Saturday 8 August 2009

Stuffed

Man, I've just eaten the biggest salad ever!!

It's good though because yesterday I seriously lost my appetite and didn't eat that much.
I went out this morning into Nerima to pick up some food and buy some stuff for my room. I can't wait to get everything set up so I can show you some pics! It's humid as hell outside but it was good to walk around and see what's going on. I found loadsa little cute shops and passed some restaurants that looked quite nice and will try and soon as I get back from London.

I was supposed to have a moving in party tonight but none of the people that I invited can make it so I've decided to do it another weekend so they can actually come. That leaves me open to do whatever tonight. I'm thinking that I want to hit up a club in the city centre..I need to be surrounded by extremely loud music and have a bit of a boogie. It's kinda like the same as Kyushu though - if I do go to a club, I have to stay out all night because a cab back to my place from say Roppongi is 5000yen!! I wonder how much it would be from Shibuya....

I definitely don't want to stay in tonight though. And I have all of tomorrow to sleep off any hangover without the worry of having to prepare for work on Monday so it's all good!!

And yes, I am missing you!!!

xx

No comments: