“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Friday 7 August 2009

Grrrr....

Yesterday I was thinking how great today was gonna be coz I don't have a job to get up for! That means I could've slept in till 12 if I wanted to.

But no, I went and woke up at 6.43. I'm knackered, my body is ACHING (from carrying such heavy bags from the airport and walking around so much yesterday - it wouldn't normally be a problem but my new housemate walks really fast I had to power walk to keep up!!!) and I know that I'm gonna be back in bed later this afternoon. But right now I just can't get back to sleep, even though I desperately want to!

But I've been online all morning talking to a friend from home. And it's totally distracted me from doing all these things that I'm supposed to be doing today. Oh well, it's still early and I probably won't end up doing them anyway!!!!

xxx

No comments: