“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Thursday 13 August 2009

Zzzzz

I'm really struggling with the jetlag.

I ended up going to bed at 9.30 last night and then woke up at 4am and then gave up trying to get back to sleep and woke up at 8.15. And now I'm knackered again.

I guess the only reason I got up was to have my skype session. It's so hard to speak to people because of the time difference. But what can ya do!!!

I'm really looking forward to getting into London at the weekend. Truth be told, I'm BORED here. Both my parents are at work and I don't have a car so I can't even do anything. And if I ever thought Saga was inaka, it's no way near as inaka as where my parents live - there isn't even a shop here!!! So I'll be glad to get back into the city and spend time with friends.

And my mum told me about a new shopping centre that opened in London just over a year ago. I'm thinking about checking it out with her tomorrow...I hardly brought any clothes back with me because I knew I'd end up buying a whole load of new ones! So I'll head up there and see what the place is like. Quite excited actually!

xx

No comments: