“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Wednesday 26 August 2009

The North

I've spent the last couple of days up in Leeds visiting my sister.

When I left London it was sunny, but the further north I went, the cloudier it got and after being in Leeds for about an hour, it started raining! Surprise surprise!!!

And then today, my sister had a job interview in Bradford so I went down there with her and had a wander around. Can you believe I was there?! Man, there place is a complete hole!!! I wanted to take a picture with the train station sign to prove it but I didn't have time!!! So disappointed!!! And then it started to rain again this afternoon!!

BUT, we did go to the Royal Armeries musuem this afternoon which was actually pretty cool. So I'll give it that!!!

xx

No comments: