“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Sunday 9 August 2009

Shibuya

I ventured out on my own last night in Shibuya.

I always go to the gaijin bars so I decided to try somewhere different. I stumbled across this bar/restaurant place and it was GORGEOUS! It kinda had like this gothic/religious decor thing going on and was place awesome house music - from about the year 2000. My favourite year for house music. So I sat down and I ordered a cheese platter and a bottle of sparkling wine. A few bottles later, I found myself ridiculously drunk and being the responsible (?!) individual that I am, decided to go home. I wanted to go to a club but I realised that I would probably pass out in a corner at like 3am!!!

And I finally managed to sleep in. I got to bed bout 1.30ish and slept right through until 10.45. And the only reason I got up then is because I got a text message and it woke me up!!!

Just finished my morning skype session and now I am gonna spend the rest of the day unpacking!

And I mean it this time!

Can you believe that in 2 days I'm gonna be back in London? It's gonna be so weird!

xx

No comments: