“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Thursday 13 August 2009

Pimpin'

I can't believe how pimped out my parents' house is!

New kitchen floor, new carpets, new rug, new leather sofas, new front garden pavement and a new 42" TV!!!!

So that's why we were never allowed all the toys we wanted as kids!!! Nice move - hoard the money and then when all the kids move out, pimp out the house!!!

Only kidding - they've worked hard their whole lives and deserve a few luxuries!! I can't believe this is the same place that I grew up in! And they have many, many more plans for the place. I would love to see it in a few years time after they've done all the renovations they want to do.

Awesomeness!

xx

No comments: