“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Sunday 9 August 2009

Unpacking

Man, I totally suck at this unpacking lark!!

I'll open a box, take out one thing, put it somewhere and then start doing something completely different!!! I haven' done THAT badly though!!! But I need to buy more hangers, a shoe rack and a pole for the wardrobe before I can start unpacking the rest of my clothes and shoes.

My housemate lent me a laptop so that I could still have internet access for the few days that I'm here before going home, which is really sweet. Everything's gonna look really good by the time I've finished!!

How exciting!

xx

No comments: