“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Wednesday 11 November 2009

Argh!

I hate it when you think that you have something all figured out...and then all it takes is one person to give you a different perspective on stuff to make you realise that you really don't have a clue what you're doing.

Ah man.

I dunno.

There's pros and cons to every situation. Except this one has way more cons! But for some reason I seem really reluctant to give up on it just because everything would be easier if I did. And because someone wants me to.

I don't know why I'm finding this so hard to deal with - I'm way stronger than this, so I'm not sure why I'm getting so emotional about it. Maybe because I don't have my close friends here to hold my hand!

xx


No comments: