“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Sunday 8 November 2009

F**K!!!

Ah man.

It's at times like this that I wish that certain people were here. When you go through certain things, I've always found that people are amazing with different things. Some are able to give you the support that you actually need and want, some are able to give you the distraction that you need and want, and some are just amazing at making you laugh AND helping you through stuff.

When you move and something happens, you don't have any of these people around you. I haven't been here long enough to get to know people well enough to fill these roles, so it's like I just have to deal with things by myself. Which is not cool right now.

There's only one person that knows what's going on and if the truth be told, I don't see how they can help me. I don't even think they know how to help...I don't even know how I want them to help...if I even want them to. There are some people that when they don't know what to do, they just end up making you feel worse. I haven't worked out if this person is one of those people yet. I don't mean that in a horrible way but I'm sure you must get what I mean. And the crappest bit is that when the only person who knows is someone that you don't really get along with, well, what are you supposed to do?

xx

No comments: