“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Thursday 26 November 2009

So Sad

One of my favourite people that I have met here is gonna be leaving Japan soon.

And the worst bit about it isn't just the fact that he is leaving, it's that I don't even get to say goodbye.

=(

It's weird because when I was back in London, I always thought that I knew nice people. But since being in Japan, I have actually discovered GENUINELY nice people. And this guy is just fabulous! He's funny and so great to hang out with - not that I got to see him as much as I would've liked, but the times that we did hang out were always so much fun and I'm really, really gutted that I don't get to see him one last time just to give him the biggest hug in the world!

And braid his hair! Hehe!!

Gonna miss you lovey!! Safe trip back home and make sure you stay in touch!! I'll mail you my skype...if you don't have skype - GET IT!!

Love ya babes!!

xxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments: