“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Wednesday 4 November 2009

Lazy

I was up so late skyping last night, that when my alarm went off this morning, I was absolutely exhausted!

I didn't even make it to the gym because I fell asleep again and by the time I woke up, my class had already started. But I felt really bad, so I worked out at home today.

And then I messed around on the Wii all morning! I had stuff to do but I just couldn't be arsed. Which has left me rushing around this evening trying to get stuff done!

Seriously though, tomorrow I am getting my arse in gear! I gotta go to the Immigration Office and that is a serious trek! Argh! God, I miss my car!

But really looking forward to the weekend again!

xx

No comments: