“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Wednesday 11 November 2009

What Is It Bout Wednesdays?

For the last few weeks, despite setting an alarm, I haven't been able to get up on Wednesdays to go to the gym.

It's not even like went to bed stupidly late last night, but when that alarm went off at 8.30, I just rolled over and went back to sleep. Always on Wednesdays - weird huh?

And the other shitty thing is that I do have to go out today coz I have an appointment and it is absolutely pissing down!! I don't wanna go anywhere.

Gah!

xx

1 comment:

神待ち said...

冬に1人でネカフェとか寂しすぎやし、でも自分から積極的に声を掛けれる娘ばかりと違い、内気な娘は神待ちと言われるように自分の事を助けてくれるのを待ってるんです。貴方の優しさを待ってる娘は意外な程多いよ