“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Thursday 5 November 2009

What's Missing?

Man, I have been rushing around all day!

When they told me that I had to go to the Immigration Office to change the status of my visa, for some unknown reason, I never anticipated the ridiculous wait that I would have there! Lucky for me, I had my book.

And then what was supposed to be a super quick trip to Nissin turned into an 1man trolley full of cheese, bagels and other foreign goodness! Money that I should not be throwing away like that right now!! But the smoked salmon and cream cheese bagel that I made when I got back home made me realise that it was worth it...maybe! I'm just annoyed that I couldn't control myself - even when I was at the till and I realised I'd already spent 6000yen and my basket was still half full, I just let the woman keep on scanning! Doh!

Only 2 more weeks of unemployment left! I have to say that it's gonna be good to get back to work...even though when I start I'm gonna miss the days of being at home in the afternoon! Especially with the off key hours that I'm gonna be working. It's not just getting back to work - it's the thought of actually earning money again! I need to get on this saving thing hardcore. And I think with everyone being away for the Xmas period, that shouldn't actually be too hard...until the January sales come around and I go and blow everything anyway! But a new work wardrobe is a must!

Hehe!

xx

No comments: