“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Saturday 14 November 2009

Feeling Fabulous!

OMG I feel amazing! Tired, but amazing.

I went to the gym this morning and what was supposed to be a pretty straightforward aqua class, turned into the hardest session I've ever had in the pool! The regular teacher cancelled and this woman that did the class today was hardcore! My arms were CANING at the end of the aqua boxing class. But it's awesome because they are all toned and gorgeous and I have my muscle definition back. And don't even get me started on how fabulous my legs look right now! LOL! All I need is a tan!

After the aqua I had some time before my aerobics classes so I chilled with a face pack and a looooonnngg soak in the onsen. After the classes were done, I treated myself to a hair mask and relaxed in the mist sauna before slathering fabulous creams all over my body!!

Nothing like a bit if self pampering to feel fabulous!

And now I'm gonna have a long 'nap'. Out on the town tonight and it's gonna be an all nighter so I wanna be ready!!

Night!

xx

No comments: