“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Wednesday 11 November 2009

Sexiest Action Heroes

I was watching this show earlier called 'The Sexiest Action Heroes'. I'm not sure where it started, but I came in at number 19. I thought I'd share the top 10 with you!!

1. Zhang Ziyi
2. Duane Johnson (The Rock)
3. Vin Diesel
4. Jessica Alba
5. Will Smith
6. Keira Knightley
7. Brandon Routh
8. Jennifer Garner
9. Chris Evans
10. Paul Walker

Firstly, I am totally shocked at the number 1!! Like yeh, Ziyi Zhang is really pretty, not really sexy, but I can't even believe Angelina Jolie hasn't even made it into the top 10! Brandon Routh, Jennifer Garner and Chris Evans shouldn't be there at all in my opinion! And the Rock IS gorgeous - but not at number 2!! Paul Walker should be definitely higher up. Keira Knightley has a well deserved spot, as does Jessica Alba - OMG her body in "Into The Blue" is to DIE for!! If ever I need inspiration to get my lazy, fat arse down the gym, that is it!!!

Paul Walker....DRRRRROOOOOOLLLLLLL!!!

LOL!!

xx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I seem to remember someone telling me I looked like Paul Walker...lol