“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Monday 2 November 2009

Good Times

I really enjoyed this weekend!

I got to hang out with Kyushu peeps, catch up, drink, dance and have a great time!!

It's always nice when you see people that you haven't seen for a while. I love catching up and seeing what people have been up to and hearing their news.

You all know that I'm not really into Halloween, but this weekend I made the "effort" and went out dressed as a schoolgirl. Not original, I know, but I really didn't wanna spend any money on an outfit! Hehe!

It was also cool checking out this thing they had going on at Tokyo Tower to promote New Zealand for the rugby world cup 2011. If ever there was a promotional video that made me want to go to another country, this was it! I totally wanna go to NZ now and it made me even sadder because it was my plan to go this year and I can't. Feel worse for my friend though - I'm sure that video made him homesick as hell! And to be honest, I'm not in the least bit surprised!

Loved this weekend. Loved it.

xx

No comments: