“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Friday 30 October 2009

It's A Sign!

I was upstairs making pancakes and switched on BBC World News.

What was on? A report on tourism in the French Polynesia!!

I was just watching with serious longing at the gorgeousness of these islands. And I know it's horrendously expensive, but let me tell you - this is a once in a lifetime opportunity to go somewhere like that. I know that if I don't go now, I never will - it will become one of those fantasy holidays. But I am going to make fantasy reality! It's worth it to spend the money on what will be one of the most tropical holidays of my life - people are always saying that they would never spend money like that just to go on holiday but you know what? Paradise costs. And it will be the experience of a lifetime!

Even if it means putting my social life on hold to save the money - hell, I'm gonna do it!

Make it happen!!

xx

No comments: