“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Friday 23 October 2009

Torture!!

Right opposite my gym is a MacDonalds, KFC and Mister Donut.

Now you all know about my sweet tooth. I can happily walk past the first two places but man, I LOVE doughnuts!! Especially the ones filled with angel cream. And everyday after I've been to the gym, I've had to stop by to get one...and undo all my hard work! Doh!!

I wouldn't go if the lights were on red because I wouldn't have the patience to wait for the lights to change but they always seem to be on green when I come out!

I'll never tone up at this rate!!!

xx

No comments: