“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Thursday 22 October 2009

Sick Of Being Sick!

I actually can't wait to get better!

I'm not even that sick - but it's wearing me down. I'm actually really impressed that I made it to my lesson this morning because on the train I felt like I was gonna throw up. But I simply adore the lady that I teach so she quickly took my mind of things!

I just wanna be better for the weekend! It's the NHK film festival and a certain actor has invited me to the screening of his new movie!! Woohoo!!! Not only that, but there is so much going on - there's a party at my place and then I have too many plans for the evening which I'm gonna try my best to squeeze in!!!

But NOT if I'm feeling like this!! I mean, I'm OK but I don't wanna make it worse you know.

Getting so sensible in my old age!

But man, this weekend is gonna be so much fun! And I deserve it! There's been way to much drama in my life lately!!

Yay to dancing!

xx

No comments: